We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy a virtual tour of our facility!
7030 E. Fulton St. Ada, MI 49301
See What We're About
Join Our Team
We're always looking for great teachers to join our staff. If you're interested in a position here at Big Steps, fill out an application and email it to us or drop it off to discuss employment in person.
Full-Time Lead & Assistant Teachers
Big Steps Little Feet Christian Childcare and Preschool is looking for full-time and part-time teachers! Big Steps is a Christ centered facility with two playgrounds and two buildings. We have 15 active and educational classrooms and 35 qualified staff members. We are located in the heart of downtown Ada across Fulton from the Amway Headquarters. We have competitive wages, paid vacation, paid holidays, health, vision, and dental insurance, & CDA reimbursements.
Download our application and apply in person or apply online below
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Be a positive role model of caregiving for staff and children.
* Be CPR and First Aid certified or be willing to obtain certification upon hire.
* Recent or be willing to obtain a TB test certificate before start date.
* Honest, reliable, punctual, have minimal absences, and have dependable transportation.
* Be customer service oriented and professional.
* Be aware of the unique needs of infants, toddlers, & preschoolers.
* Be available for full-time or part-time employment, within the hours of 6:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday - Friday.
*Child Development Education and Experience preferred.
We have an a living Preparedness and Response Plan which explains all of our medical updates and sanitization procedures.
See What Our Parents Have To Say
"After many struggles with finding caring and consistent childcare for my two children, I finally found Big Steps Little Feet and couldn't be happier! I truly feel like everyone that works at BSLF cares and has an interest in my children. I have also been very pleased with how the facility has handled the COVID pandemic. They have put measures in place to keep everyone as safe as possible, and have always been transparent with their communications to parents. Along the way with the uncertainty of COVID, BSLF has always been flexible and understanding of our changing schedules, and helped tremendously when my Kindergartener was suddenly out of school allowing him to attend on short notice. The happy staff and their friendly smiles that greet us every morning and send us off in the evening are so appreciated and makes our kids feel loved and excited to come back the next day!"
- Taylor M.